Pa/ct/ny/nj/whoever LOCATION POLL

• Total voters

MikeyMike

Reaction score
A/B are two locations we've had pretty good turnouts for.
C is my favy

After we decide on a location, we will work on a date.

If you do not like any of the locations, do not vote and just reply with a spot you feel is as good and/or better.

NO FLAMING
*We are already THE WORST region for arranging meets. Lets not make it worse than it already is.

I didn't put go karts or six flags, because thats more a of a meet up hang out type deal. This is a Photoshoot/check out everyones car type deal.

Choices are

A) Johnson Park in Piscataway, NJ (Park/anything)

B) Menlo Park in Edison, NJ (Mall)

C) Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ (Track)
($30 Race fee/$15 per spectator. [I you want to park together in the main lot.] So if you have 2 people in your car its $45, 3 people = $60 etc.

Some Shots from Johnson Park in '06

Video of Menlo Park Meet '08
Menlo Park 09 meet Pics

Englishtown is englishtown, if you ever been you know, if you havn't, you have lived yet

Happy Voting

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
mike good idea i think that park or the track are good places for pics the mall is kinda better if everyone wants to hang out

all good spots though

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the only thing about the mall that i heard is that people have been kicked out recently. even last year when shahid was trying to get a meet going there, he changed to the park behind the mall because people were saying they got kicked out.

johnson park is og status haha.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
anywhere we go ill prob have 2 maybe 3 cars with me, the silver civic and the silver tsx..

eggs

Reaction score
hmm i might be able to get some people to come down with me hopefully def wont be any accords though maybe an integra but keep us posted mike on more info

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
even last year when shahid was trying to get a meet going there, he changed to the park behind the mall because people were saying they got kicked out.

Crap, completely forgot about when that happened.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Or we could just tell security that we were just meeting at that area before going into the mall. And if that doesn't work maybe we could bribe the fat-asses with some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory lol

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I still say the mall is a good spot where we were last time on the top deck. Worst case scenario we move to the park behind the mall big deal.
People usually get kicked out when guys start revving and all that other stupid stuff. If we keep it well mannered, like we have previously, i dont see why would there be a reason for someone to kick us out.

eggs

Reaction score
as long as its on a sunday im down to go haha (my only day off in the week)

Back