paid subscription?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
so its just me and hiddengamer? No one wants to respond or have this =/

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
u might lose members, since not everyone is financially stable enough to pay for this. I mean 10 bucks isnt that much for a yr, but people will rather spend it on something else than here. =]

iHazSnail

Reaction score
not everyone would have to pay but whoever wants to and they might get some extra features added to their account. But whtever its just a thought

atarikid07

Reaction score
Well, if it's an option to pay, then I say go for it. Can't hurt in any way... As long as people that decide to pay dont get a recurring bill every year.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
It's a good idea to help out Cody. This site runs upwards of $500+ a year to run, out of his pocket. It would be strictly optional. Maybe $5 a month. Package deals etc.. Nothing that you have the luxury of using would be taken away, but just enhanced. I'd be willing to install some new features on the forum as well to benefit those who wish to donate. It would be handled through PayPal via a vBulletin integrated donation system.

You guys just need to open your minds to new things and understand this community will always be free, even if we do take on something like this.

Back