Paint Job Anyone???

CHRiSAXiS

Reaction score
So here's what it is:

My gf's dad paints cars and he said he would give me and whoever i bring to him a discount.

So basically what im saying here is:

If you're looking for a paint job pm me the details of what type of paint you want and how you want to paint the car etc.

Hope you guys enjoy!

-Peace in the Middle East!!!

:peace:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Omfg You Live In Pomona? How Muchh, turn around rate, etc. LET ME KNOW ASAPPPPPPPPPPP

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Omfg You Live In Pomona? How Muchh, turn around rate, etc. LET ME KNOW ASAPPPPPPPPPPP
I think you better consider taking a look at a completed vehicle by this gentleman before you get all hyped and bust out the cash. I would personally never get work done at a body shop without doing so first. Pictures online and word of mouth rarely do justice to proper or improper work.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I think you better consider taking a look at a completed vehicle by this gentleman before you get all hyped and bust out the cash. I would personally never get work done at a body shop without doing so first. Pictures online and word of mouth rarely do justice to proper or improper work.

Pff, not like I'm going to do it anytime soon. 6 speed comes first. :icon_gay:

calvinator

Reaction score
^ HAHAH

I need a quality paint job, show quality. Was thinking lexus granite mica. =]

i need the co$t, location, and length of completion.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
When you say "show quality" I hope you know what you're asking for. $5000 would be a minimal amount to pay for that level of quality.

Back