painted lipkit + photoshoot with gf's brother [56k, please dont kill yourself waitin]

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Re: painted lipkit + photoshoot with gf's brother [56k, please dont kill yourself wai

Oh nicely done! great shots of both rides. Nissan looks clean too!

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Re: painted lipkit + photoshoot with gf's brother [56k, please dont kill yourself wai

nice finally some good shots....that WW kit is pretty pimpin now

blaque~akkord

Reaction score

nice 1 Jae clean and sexy...

Kid2000EX

Reaction score

Nice Jae but now that the fronts on you should get rid of the wing

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score

nice pics man, the accord looks good. but the spec vagina would look so much better if those rims were painted something like black or bronze, the chrome doesnt do it. but those are the best spec v wheels, i roll around with 3 other v's so i hear alot about them

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

i hate joo jae :darryl: freakin balla :darryl: car is too damn sexy foo :slap:

do a shoot with mah clean celica!! now!! :darryl:

theaccordian

Reaction score

you cannot lose with the ww kit. best lip kit for the accord or any car for that matter.

but your front lip is sagging down on the sides, that happened to me, easy fix though, just yank it back as hard as you can pull it up, and while you hold it their have a friend drill it in place.

Av6916

Reaction score

The car looks good, that's a nice lip kit you have there ;). Hope all is well, now be sure to be carefully with the dips, the sides on the front lip is killer when going over bumps.

nexTOme

Reaction score

looks good jae. I like. Get center caps already :slap: :action-smiley-042:

btw aswin, u traitor. u're gonna leave us mugen kit peeps????

thanks :D bout the center caps…..roy ripped me off for that one missing center cap….:slap:

Jae, I love you car man. The kit looks hawt as hell!!!

Thanks man…..hehehe

Wow your car is stealth. Front lip looks incredible, and of course so does the drop on the omnis.

Did you get your boat look fixed?

Your buddy's sentra looks like there's some boatishness goin on.. a lil bit.

Wow, Ive never gotten so much of compliments before….hahah thanks a lot
I don’t think I have n e boat look? :thinking: its all even all around…if not, less gap in the front than rear…..

are you living just outside north of LA? because on of the pic that you took at a hill and you can see the whole city below remind me one of my visit my dad friend house when we were in CA.
The exact location is Archibald blvd all the way @ the top……Archibald blvd @ rancho Cucamonga, ca

damn jae, lookin real good. keep it up.

Thanks dude :beer:

nexTOme

Reaction score

dammmnn looks sick with the front lip!

sick shots too.

Bee convinced me and Dan to get a WW kit too... WW group buy!

Yeah WW FTW!~@~@ hahaha thanks for the compliments :D

your car looks like a die-cast model in pic 31 lol

looking very sexy, jae :thumbsup:
when are you picking up the next surprise for $450 + megan bar? :deal:

comin Saturday :D thanks henry :D

cars lookin good man. the drop looks real nice too, haha.

so i was slightly inspired by the pic, haha, but it just sucks cuz we have to keep our sig pics so small here. but i figured id throw this together.

IMG_0143.jpg

Dudddde im loving the sig..hahaha thanks a lot man….
And yeah…I appreciate all the compliments ;)

Back