painted my rims...

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
looks jus like mine when i painted it earlier this year except for different color. Here's how mine was :jae:
1239579373165.jpg

At least ur not gettin wheels before suspension and u painted it well,but i'd still say i kinda agree with BPAccord on the color scheme

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Not to sound like a jerkoff or anything...but this is my honest opinion....

waaaaay too much goin on there with the car

u have a DEP sedan with a CF hood....the orange corner on ur blackhoused headlights really down plays the blackhousing of the whole headlight....and then u have the yellow fogs at the bottom with dark bronze wheels....

jus doesnt match or look right....thats my honest opinion....if i had ur sedan i would keep the dark bronze stock rims cuz they dont look too bad...redo my blackhousing...sell the CF hood (even tho u got it for a good deal).

yeah man i know it may seem busy but this is short term, eventually im getting a full ww lip kit, and im gonna paint her vanilla creme+ carbon fiber hood... i really don't like the emerald green(its cool if guys on here do, its just not my first choice). so slowly but surely it she will be a new lady.

as for the yellow corners that was an accident, i meant to paint my high beams yellow.... really don't ask id kick myself in my own *** if i could, and im just to lazy to do it again, had to use a heat gun took longer...

so ima keep it as it is, now if only i could get a "work in progress" decal lol

Bond4387

Reaction score
I think the color of the wheels look great. Good luck with making it all flow together :peace:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
if you got such a good deal on the cf hood, and you're planning on repainting the car, why not sell it for profit and buy a stock one and get it painted with the rest of the car

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
wheels looks good. where'd you get the paint at?
i got it at kragen, or which i believe is now owned by O'reilly's, it was 5something a can all i used was 2 cans and 1 can of clear gloss, no need to primer
if you got such a good deal on the cf hood, and you're planning on repainting the car, why not sell it for profit and buy a stock one and get it painted with the rest of the car

as for that, i actually like the CF hood look:skurred:... i was planning on buying one anyway, this just saves me money this way, and i would feel underhanded reselling the hood for a higher price considering its previous owner would call me on such a bum deal, its not my style.

but for right now, it may look frankenstein-ish thats why i will keep my posted pics to a minimum so i don't have to scare as many people:rofl:

Back