Painting Our Corners amber. **HELP**

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
I dont like really yellow like the chop u did, I want something like DJ's a dark orange :) Ima see if i do it or if he'll sell me his lights :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
exactly! haha. but might need some high temp. paint though. or else it could melt.

yea, if youd wanna be cautious, but it is just the corner marker/turn signal, so i dont think its as high temp as the halogen light bulbs for the lights. if i were to do mine, i would prolly just use any old orange tint spray.

dynasty

Reaction score
and so yesterday, i tried painting my corners orange. the results are... not so good. i have white housing right now but with that orange corner, it looks really nasty. i don't know what other way to make it orange but to me, it's not good at all. good luck to whomever wants to try it.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I would think the best way would be to just mask everything you don't want orange and paint it with transparent orange. I really wish i thought of this when i was doing my black conversion. I kept more than most people do silver to get the orange reflection from the bulb but this would look even better.

dwn2thalastroac

Reaction score
has anyone tried this? i have tamiya paint but im scared it might eff up. anyone have an input on this? id like to paint the inside amber while i blackhouse my lights.

Back