Pardie's 01 V6 Coupe

Pardie

Reaction score
UPDATE :ehcapt:
got my windows tinted 20% with 92% heat block
nrFdEGu.jpg

hopefully I can get used to the colors when I look through my polarized sun glasses
8ps8qD5.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks good, wish I had gone with 20%. Is the heat block built into the tint or is that a separate thing?

Btw why does the roof look blue in the top pic?

Pardie

Reaction score
Looks good, wish I had gone with 20%. Is the heat block built into the tint or is that a separate thing?

Btw why does the roof look blue in the top pic?

Yeah the heat block is part of it. In fact, you can get the heat block film without any tint at all.
Haha the roof is blue. I painted it with some spray wrap stuff to protect the paint because almost all the clear coat is gone. My trunk needs it to. I really just need to repaint my car. But yeah the blue is just a temporary fix.

mx5kev

Reaction score
You can get it re cleared I did my roof due to the clear coat coming off cost me 400 bucks

Really? In my place, bodyshop want abslotulely to repaint the whole stuff, saying it can't look good recleared.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I thought it was lol, but I couldn't think of a reason. I gotcha though, we'd all love a new paint job.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Really? In my place, bodyshop want abslotulely to repaint the whole stuff, saying it can't look good recleared.

Look at mine.. It looks perfect, I guess it all depends on how bad your clear is though. Mine was just starting so I jumped on it fast.

Don't the cops give you **** for having your driver and passenger windows so dark? Up here it wouldn't fly to well with police.

Pardie

Reaction score
No trouble with the cops. I made sure it was within the state limits. I think in TN you can go to 15%. As long as it isn't on the front windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardie

Reaction score
Sad Post
Today the batmobile was hit by another car.
Pdknm5Q.jpg

Yd0XsZz.jpg

9Nx0gMb.jpg

Lady driving a '99 Chevy S10 hit me backing out of her driveway. Just waiting on the police report and insurance claim agent to get back to me but she is at fault so hopefully her insurance will cover the damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mx5kev

Reaction score
On the bright side, if they cover the repairs, you may be able to do your roof paint too :/

Back