FS: Part out!! ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
I don't condone on snitching, but when there are rules one must follow, they have to be enforced.

Let's see how the mods take it.

lol all up in his bootyhole arent u. guys taking his chances of trying to sell what he can before it gets locked up. why dont you take a chill pill watch some tv or something and stop harrasing this guy. i bet your interested in some of this stuff anyways.

Garcia61904

Reaction score
thanks everybody for having my back and you guys are right im trying to sell what I can before I my thread gets locked. I dont have time to post 25 more times and ramble about chiet that is not going to be in my interest ..

I dont know why this guy is all up in my bizz if he's not interested..either buy something or go police someone else's thread..

some chiet came up and I have to sell my car sooner rather than later so im trying to give the "forum" a chance to pic up some parts before i get off of here.

im not happy about selling my car and extremely upset about selling the parts I took months to get.. I know rules are rules but I appreciate all those who understand where I'm coming from..

So if your gonna snitch than go ahead and snitch but your only fawkin it up for everyone else and that is one of the biggest problems about this forums..
people dont know how to help each other out when they need it most .. they just get called a noob or get some dumb azz answer:squintfinger:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Guys, please stop cluttering up the thread. If it needs to be locked, click the report button in the top corner of the OP. Posting about the rules in this thread will not get it locked...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn u need a stop snitchin' T-shirt.

lol all up in his bootyhole arent u. guys taking his chances of trying to sell what he can before it gets locked up. why dont you take a chill pill watch some tv or something and stop harrasing this guy. i bet your interested in some of this stuff anyways.

Let it go, the rules are in place for a reason. CG6 is not harassing anyone, he was civil and stated the facts. If anything, your post is unnecessary.

yea I know about the rules..just trying to hook some of you up before I sell my car..

We can appreciate that, but stick around and get to know the site and the members, and in no time you'll have enough posts to sell, as well as interested buyers who will not hesitate to buy from you.

Yea but ur not A mod, let them do their job.

Mods cannot monitor every thread all the time, members are asked to report threads to them so they can act appropriately. And CG6 informing the seller of why he cannot sell instead of just posting the word "lock" was at least informative and constructive.

Garcia61904

Reaction score
Let it go, the rules are in place for a reason. CG6 is not harassing anyone, he was civil and stated the facts. If anything, your post is unnecessary.

We can appreciate that, but stick around and get to know the site and the members, and in no time you'll have enough posts to sell, as well as interested buyers who will not hesitate to buy from you.

Mods cannot monitor every thread all the time, members are asked to report threads to them so they can act appropriately. And CG6 informing the seller of why he cannot sell instead of just posting the word "lock" was at least informative and constructive.

yea i understand everyone but like i said once this gets locked im not posting anymore because i will no longer need too..I am not going to waste my time on here trying to post 20+ times. My account will be deleted by me and I will only sell local after that..
It was nice chatting with everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back