Parts And Rims

JDMCG7

Reaction score
Whats up guys, im in the search of looking to buy some 01-02 black housing headlights with clear strips an retrofit kit for the right amount. i have 98-00 black houseing but they dont fit right on my car, theres a gap on both sides. Im also up for trade of mine an cash on top cause i know you guys spend pretty good money on them. So if your up to just sell or trade pm me.

im also looking for some Racinghart evo C2 17x8 4x114/4x100 with the cap and with or without tires, has to be no curbshots or cracks gotta be decent please let me know.

if you have anythin else you wanna sell i would be instrested in anything you got just gotta see some pics

Thanks Guys

Cpyro

Reaction score
headlights are 98-02 they are all the same, if they dont quite fit right i would assume that they are ebay lights right?

JDMCG7

Reaction score
Na there not i got them from a webside a long time ago i dont know why they dont fit right but for sure there not ebay

JDMCG7

Reaction score
i would think that there different because 98-00 an 01-02 sedan front ends are different and same with the coupes too. so i would think that the headlight would be different too.

Cpyro

Reaction score
only difference is the hood and bumper from coupe to sedan, but the overall shape is the same on all they cars. By ebay headlights i mean, not OEM Stanley. I think i saw those wheels for sale somewhere let me take a quick look for ya :p

edit: my bad they were volk GTs

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I have a pair of TSX projectors,OEM bulbs and ballasts for sale..and also I have headlight parts,but cant remember what all I have in the box.

Back