Parts from Japan

crossfire

Reaction score
So I have an aunt that lives in Japan and she's willing to buy me parts for my car. I have a V6 sedan. What sort of parts can you guys think of that are easily shipable and will probably be cheaper in Japan?

All I thought of so far is an engine damper.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
why dont you figure out what you want and see if they have it cheaper over there? .. i mean, unless you started this thread to hook everyone up with cheaper parts haah

crossfire

Reaction score
why dont you figure out what you want and see if they have it cheaper over there? .. i mean, unless you started this thread to hook everyone up with cheaper parts haah
Well I don't really know what I want that's why I wanted some ideas.
And who knows I may be able to hook some people up

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
what model car /year/trim/ yaddi yadda do you have? ill give you ideas asap.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
what model car /year/trim/ yaddi yadda do you have? ill give you ideas asap.
2000 EX V6 Sedan

Nothing I can think of. Our cars are usdm, not jdm. Also do they have j series cars in Japan.....:thinking: maybe just accessories like a steering wheel or rims if you have a lot of money to spend. If you had a 4cyl I would say jdm h23vtec.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

crossfire

Reaction score
Nothing I can think of. Our cars are usdm, not jdm. Also do they have j series cars in Japan.....:thinking: maybe just accessories like a steering wheel or rims if you have a lot of money to spend. If you had a 4cyl I would say jdm h23vtec.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Good point maybe some aesthetic parts can be swapped

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
IIRC, they do not have the CG-series chassis Accords in Japan.. They have the CF4 and other variants, but not CG chassis. If so, see if they have the IDM/AUDM trunks (and taillights) with the more narrow taillights on the trunk lids, to accommodate the longer license plates.

Back