Parts Request

storms

Reaction score
Thanks that's alot better then the $1400 they want for it here! Does it mater that my car is a Canadian model though? I don't want my local honda dealership to try telling me it wont work cause it's not designed for the canadian model.

storms

Reaction score
Thanks for the help and exellent customer service this morning Tim! It's really appreciated to have a Vendor like you around to help us out....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hondacuraplanet

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
I've been working in Honda parts since 1995, and honestly, we don't use engine numbers for anything, in reference to vehicles. We always look them up either by application, or by VIN.

That said, I have no idea what an F23A1 is, other than obviously a 2.3L engine :) . What kind of vehicle is it for, or what did the engine come out of, if that's the case?

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
w
I've been working in Honda parts since 1995, and honestly, we don't use engine numbers for anything, in reference to vehicles. We always look them up either by application, or by VIN.

That said, I have no idea what an F23A1 is, other than obviously a 2.3L engine :) . What kind of vehicle is it for, or what did the engine come out of, if that's the case?

2002 2 door Se 4 cyl :)

Back