Pasadena City College

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
What up guys, i remember at the meet some of you guys go to PCC but i forgot exactly who haha anyways if you guys do go i was just wondering which structure do you park at? the old one by the cafeteria or the newer one by the theater?

i always park at the newer one so if anything lets find a spot(parking sucks i know) and we can park closer to each other

my schedule is M W F and i'll be there all day so yeah hope to see some of you guys there

Lrys_CG

Reaction score
**** PCC!!! It took me an hour and 30 mins to find parking yesterday! I normally park in the older one since its bigger and i like my chances there more! LOL

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
^ yup so true, but i have class at 830 so its not that BAD ehh kinda if u get here by 8 your cool, dude tons of fresh meat :run:

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Be a fukkin' nerd like me and come before 7. You get priority parking in the new structure. haha. Comming past 8 is one headache hunting for parking. I'm in the new structure. Black 01 sedan. gun metal wheels and window visors. Not dropped yet. Sporting the oh so lovely gay-D-M dents that so many PCC drivers have tagged on my car. I swear, people just don't know how to park right at that school. I must have like 4 or 5 knicks n dents from idiot drivers.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
^ so true man, i seen so many accidents in the parking structures, i swear tons of new drivers, sorry man most of my classes are at the newer structure haha and i keep seeing a white coupe with blackhouse headlights and a bw rear bumper? black wheels and a polish lip too but never catch the driver

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Be a fukkin' nerd like me and come before 7. You get priority parking in the new structure. haha. Comming past 8 is one headache hunting for parking. I'm in the new structure. Black 01 sedan. gun metal wheels and window visors. Not dropped yet. Sporting the oh so lovely gay-D-M dents that so many PCC drivers have tagged on my car. I swear, people just don't know how to park right at that school. I must have like 4 or 5 knicks n dents from idiot drivers.

when i USED to go there. if someone didnt park right or if they were too close to me, i key them or use a marker and write on their window or paint.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
i saw you jack. walking to your parking structure. i was eating at the cafe near the pool. i wasn't sure if that was you so i didnt say hi. lol

just for fyi. drive straight up to the last level of the newer parking structure. if you go there before 9. you should'nt have a problem finding parking.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Yo Larry, you think you had it bad? I showed up at CSUF at like 8:30 on the first day and I couldn't find parking til 11. Fcukkk.

But ever since last week (last day for waiting list people), parking has been easy to get. It's just hectic during the first 2 weeks cause people try to get in classes and stuff.

Back