Pass Time

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Alrighty, I watch Speed TV like its the only channel available :jae:
Me and a couple buddies get together and predict times. So one day one of them proposed to me to go and sign up to take a pass in my car for one of their episodes. Do you guys think I should try? Or save the embaressment and just keep watching the show.

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
surprise them. Put the 6ga out there and give us some cred.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
:naughty:

when i get majority of the car fixed up. I think i will send them pixorz. AND on top of that I will get some decals from roy and put them in a few spots, and when they ask if I want to do a shout out I will say "Yea I would like to give a shout out to the biggest forum designated for the 6th gen accord. 6thgenaccord.com baby!"

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
man, i thought this was going to say someone finally went on that show with a 6ga

dashed hopes..

and yes, do it, doesn't matter if you look like a fool, you have to do it.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I think it would be more interesting seeing someone like Shahid do it. That's IF he could hook up off the line. :lawl:

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
man, i thought this was going to say someone finally went on that show with a 6ga

dashed hopes..

and yes, do it, doesn't matter if you look like a fool, you have to do it.

I will have one thing to be proud of.....I took a 235k mile car to a drag strip and ran a quarter mile infront of the whole nation.

I think it would be more interesting seeing someone like Shahid do it. That's IF he could hook up off the line. :lawl:

True....looool

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
do it! ... even if you embarrass yourself, your car still made it on TV lol ... my car was supposed to be in a hollywood undead music video but that didn't happen, i regret it now :eusa_doh:

Back