Paul Walker dead at 40

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
So sad... My heart goes out to his family. I wonder if Fast7 can complete its production w/o him...

JV6

Reaction score
Woke up early this morning n still devastated bout Paul Walker incident. Normally I could care less about celebrities and what happen but this guy is truly something else.

RIP

Brad2274

Reaction score
new info came out, pauls best bud was driving, it was just a fun drive before the event, that yellow s2000 driving with them witnessed it but couldnt help because the red car immediately was engulfed in flames after jumping a curb and hitting a tree at 45mph, apparently they called the event to come over with extinguishers but it was too late, best friends 8 year old son was said to be running over with an extinguisher yelling "daddy no!"
seriously the worst tragedy this year guys :sad: i dont even want there to be a fast 7 anymore

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
It is a shame, fast 7 has already finished production I believe. There's a trailor out already. Anyways, it's sad he had to go, doing a good deed for a country in need.

Solidus

Reaction score
Truly sad to see something like this happen to anyone. Paul Walker will be missed by countless people.

R.I.P

AccordUser

Reaction score
new info came out, pauls best bud was driving, it was just a fun drive before the event, that yellow s2000 driving with them witnessed it but couldnt help because the red car immediately was engulfed in flames after jumping a curb and hitting a tree at 45mph, apparently they called the event to come over with extinguishers but it was too late, best friends 8 year old son was said to be running over with an extinguisher yelling "daddy no!"
seriously the worst tragedy this year guys :sad: i dont even want there to be a fast 7 anymore

@ 45mph it caught in fire. I hope there was Nitrous in the car, or else how can a porsche be safe for the road....

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Still in denial of this. Truly devastating to the whole car scene culture. RIP Paul Walker.

Back