Payndew's F20B (56k) + video :) *UPDATED RIMS*

payndew

Reaction score
Re: Payndew's F20B (56k)

Thanks for the support everyone, finally got thru with the guy and he hauled *** with the ECU tuning nd chiping and got the work done, I was this close to sueing this Ninja LOL , but anyways, car runs great, and sure Acclude ill race you even though i wont stand a chance against a catless H22 lol, my lowend is garbage, same torque as the F23, maybe from a rolling start ;) but we'll see. Ill tryy to come thru with the next meet , dpeends if i got work or not, but id love to have a rolling highway shot of my car finally T_T . everyone has one gets me jelous :jae: But thanks for the compliments guys, more pics coming soon

btw, Facebook video. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1559371259990&saved

98acclude

Reaction score
Re: Payndew's F20B (56k) + video :)

Im up for a rolling start and I want sum damn rolling shots of my car too! lol we'll take pics of each other cars everyone else can kiss our asses! :p and I know you have a thread about it already but I wanted a stock sounding exaust also or one that wasnt obnoxious... and I got a worldsport 1... and it's pretty quiet if you can stay off the gas... lol it's kinda hard sometimes but it has a real clean low sound and it sounds awesome once the car is warmed up and when you engage vtec! :p but it's great for performance and sound... it might be what you're looking for but you can hold off til IA next year or something to hear mine! and Im definately in for more pics! :D

JEER42

Reaction score

The swap looks real clean, I want your valve cover!

JEER42

Reaction score

thanks bro! I dont see why yours is cyan :(

My valve cover was chipped when he got it so my mechanic decided to paint it so it would look clean. I'm gonna paint again soon with the VHT red wrinkle paint I got from Ebay. Can't wait!

payndew

Reaction score

I'm gonna paint again soon with the VHT red wrinkle paint I got from Ebay. Can't wait!

ohh sweet dude! do a nice write up and i might join ya :p , i know there are others but i wanna see urs :D:)

Back