PCP6

Reaction score
Here's my stock 1999 Accord ex sedan.
Basic mods nothing too fancy!

Mods:

*Limo tint back & 35% up front
*2x10" subs w/ 800 watt amp
*Sony Head unit
*Eibach pro kit 2" drop all around(supposed to be 1.5" but i got 2" for some reason)
*Leather bra
*Infiniti G20 rims
*Injen cold air intake*RETURNED BACK TO STOCK
*Megan headers
*Dc high flow cat

*UPDATED PIC ON BOTTOM.

mycar-1.jpg

SSPX0079.jpg

Last edited:

f23accord2000

Reaction score
Re: PCP6s' 1999 Accord Ex !!!!!

nice how about some engine shots, not feeling the bra though bro, also be carefull with the bra dirt get stuck under the bra and also will cause more damage with fading and scratchs everywhere thats why they are not good, take it from a person that already repainted the bumper and new hood

PCP6

Reaction score

nice how about some engine shots, not feeling the bra though bro, also be carefull with the bra dirt get stuck under the bra and also will cause more damage with fading and scratchs everywhere thats why they are not good, take it from a person that already repainted the bumper and new hood

yeah i kinda figured it'd do that....... the front bumper is cracked at the bottom(cracked it leaving the driveway right after the drop), i was thinking lip kit or bra...... i went bra because i like 'em and it a lip would only scrape more :) . also, the paint is faiding and the bra will only be on til it goes into the shop for paint and body work.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score

more pxiors mang :p

not bad with g20 rims on there, i thought it would look fugglier lol

PCP6

Reaction score

yeah i kinda figured it'd do that....... the front bumper is cracked at the bottom(cracked it leaving the driveway right after the drop), i was thinking lip kit or bra...... i went bra because i like 'em and it a lip would only scrape more :) . also, the paint is fading and the bra will only be on til it goes into the shop for paint and body work.

Back