people with h22

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
hi there!! been searching on this one but had no luck... maybe people with H22'ed accord could share...

just curious if a H22'ed accord could catch up with the TSX and V6 accord...
all on stock form.. no headers, no exhaust, not tuned or whatsoever i'm just curious guys...:thinking:

mrm1ke02

Reaction score
hi there!! been searching on this one but had no luck... maybe people with H22'ed accord could share...

just curious if a H22'ed accord could catch up with the TSX and V6 accord...
all on stock form.. no headers, no exhaust, not tuned or whatsoever i'm just curious guys...:thinking:

i don't know i never ran a tsx or a v6 accord but i bet a few TL type S but i was tuned etc... but it was only by a fender... ahhah

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
i don't know i never ran a tsx or a v6 accord but i bet a few TL type S but i was tuned etc... but it was only by a fender... ahhah

hahaaa, you dont have to be humble!! i'm sure you could beat tl-s not just by a fender..hahaa....

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
If you could beat a TL-S then you could walk a TSX lol, a h22 5spd 6th gen should keep up with a TSX or v6 auto accord. Sometimes it comes down to the driver also. Local guy from v6p ran 14.0 on his h22 6th gen accord which just has bolt ons so it's pretty damn good vs stock and if your obd1 the sky is the limits. Now if you have a H22 in a 4th gen or even a 5th gen accord they are ligther cars.

Last edited:

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
If you could beat a TL-S then you could walk a TSX lol, a h22 5spd 6th gen should keep up with a TSX or v6 auto accord. Sometimes it comes down to the driver also. Local guy from v6p ran 14.0 on his h22 6th gen accord which just has bolt ons so it's pretty damn good vs stock and if your obd1 the sky is the limits. Now if you have a H22 in a 4th gen or even a 5th gen accord they are ligther cars.

there you go...thats what i wanna know if h22 accord could keep up with the tsx because i drove my friends TSX and i'm impress with the power, talking about stock to stock and i could live with that power for my daily driver because i'm doing h22 swap in a week i just want to make sure i'm getting close to the TSX...then tuning will be done later on once the car get bar'red hahaa...<---cheater!!!... thanks for the input man!!!

Back