phi1542's 1999 Coupe EX-L V6 [Retired]

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k)

Can you post a close up of the rear lip fitment? I'm debating on getting this because of the rarity of the OEM one. Also, if the sides are Bayson R also, could you do the same?

phi1542

Reaction score

Man, that's loud! (Compared to mine lol.) J/k. :p

That's how the quality ones should sound imo. Thanx for sharing!
LOL yeah it may be loud for some people haha after spending tons of money and redoing my exhaust a bunch of times its finally perfect!

Thanks I think so too haha not raspy or ricey. No problem glad you guys like my car :)

Love this car so much! Quality work my man!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

Can you post a close up of the rear lip fitment? I'm debating on getting this because of the rarity of the OEM one. Also, if the sides are Bayson R also, could you do the same?

Yeah I'll get some up close pics for you. The fitment is terrible. Front and side is fine but I don't know why but the back is just bad. Gaps and doesn't sit flush. Im not willing to ball out on an OEM one cuz there like a few hundred bucks I think. But if you're willing to ball out go OEM. But it's hard to find so idk. Side skirts just screw it on and get some 3m tape it fits nice. I'd think twice about the rear. This is the second rear lip I have from BR cuz I sold my old one and its the same fitment everytime. They should fix that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score

caa141c03ef98cdd7062a365e02c7059.jpg

61dd6fa53f82bbedd8449bda0900d716.jpg

5f44d42f0a3a21f3c3fbee72526b6fc2.jpg

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score

So some bad news from today. Some lady rammed into my car from the side not only damaged my quarter panel, it pushed my car into another car which was an SUV. My car being low went under it completely crushing my front passenger fender and my retrofitted headlights.......... I've had this car for 3 years and I've built it from the ground up. It was devastating :( I called insurance it was her bad but from the looks of it my car may be a total loss. So I might lose my 6GA :sad72: Depending what happens I have been looking into getting another really cheap V6 6GA and doing J32 swap on it and take all my parts off my totaled one. But we'll see what happens. Just waiting for a call from the other person's insurance. Sigh pie

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score

So some bad news from today. Some lady rammed into my car from the side not only damaged my quarter panel, it pushed my car into another car which was an SUV. My car being low went under it completely crushing my front passenger fender and my retrofitted headlights.......... I've had this car for 3 years and I've built it from the ground up. It was devastating :( I called insurance it was her bad but from the looks of it my car may be a total loss. So I might lose my 6GA :sad72: Depending what happens I have been looking into getting another really cheap V6 6GA and doing J32 swap on it and take all my parts off my totaled one. But we'll see what happens. Just waiting for a call from the other person's insurance. Sigh pie
Heart goes out to you man. Keep your chin up. The next 6GA will be even better!

Varnell

Reaction score

Too many members losing their cars. Keep your head up, though. I had plans to paint my sedan black and get black leather interior, etc. After it was totaled I bought a black coupe with black interior. I swapped over everything and I couldn't be happier. It's like starting over, but you already know how to do everything. Pick up a clean car for cheap and make the best of it.

DBO867

Reaction score

Hope for the best man, i just got into a accident yesterday too

phi1542

Reaction score

Heart goes out to you man. Keep your chin up. The next 6GA will be even better!

Too many members losing their cars. Keep your head up, though. I had plans to paint my sedan black and get black leather interior, etc. After it was totaled I bought a black coupe with black interior. I swapped over everything and I couldn't be happier. It's like starting over, but you already know how to do everything. Pick up a clean car for cheap and make the best of it.

Hope for the best man, i just got into a accident yesterday too

Thanks guys means a lot. That's the plan haha I saw another coupe v6 with black leather interior today for sale in my area for $1200. Clean title. All it needs is body work and paint. I would just get something dirt cheap and J32 swap it lol So there is light at the end of the tunnel :) I just have to see how much money I get off of it and see how much money I have to work with. Varnell how much money did you get from it if you don't mind me asking. I just want to see the ball park of what I would get if mine were totaled.

Back