phi1542's 1999 Coupe EX-L V6 [Retired]

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX (56k)

I'm not a camber expert either, but I ended up just replacing the front ball joint, and it worked out fine for me (-1.5° was what I wanted.)

Sry, my bad lol. Wanted to link this:
http://wickedtuning.com/honda-accord.html#9802Accord
Now, the one you showed me on eBay might be their new model but IdK since Wicked's website doesn't inform anything about this particular item as their new product. You know, it's eBay so...

IMO, anything below -3.0° will wear your tires fast quite noticeably.

As far as I see Brent's coupe... His was maybe -2° all around. Front could be -1.5°, but too bad his mod list doesn't say anything about his front camber tho.

If you want your front being -2.0°, the camber arm you linked would do the job, I suppose.

EDIT: Just did a quick search.

What he said:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=900338&postcount=338
 ↑
 ↑
No I think I have -2 to -3 degrees. I want probably -4.

If I were you, I'd go -2.0° all around, based on your preference like Brent's, and be relatively easy on your tires. (I think his was -2.0°. B/c -3.0° should look more slanted than that.)

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score

I'm not a camber expert either, but I ended up just replacing the front ball joint, and it worked out fine for me (-1.5° was what I wanted.)

Sry, my bad lol. Wanted to link this:
http://wickedtuning.com/honda-accord.html#9802Accord
Now, the one you showed me on eBay might be their new model but IdK since Wicked's website doesn't inform anything about this particular item as their new product. You know, it's eBay so...

IMO, anything below -3.0° will wear your tires fast quite noticeably.

As far as I see Brent's coupe... His was maybe -2° all around. Front could be -1.5°, but too bad his mod list doesn't say anything about his front camber tho.

If you want your front being -2.0°, the camber arm you linked would do the job, I suppose.

EDIT: Just did a quick search.

What he said:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=900338&postcount=338
 ↑
 ↑

If I were you, I'd go -2.0° all around, based on your preference like Brent's, and be relatively easy on your tires. (I think his was -2.0°. B/c -3.0° should look more slanted than that.)

It's all good haha yeah I think the eBay ones are the newer ones because they can go up to -3 while the other one only goes to -2. eBay has good stuff you just have to be careful from who you buy it from. But i will shoot him a PM to get confirmation. Thanks on all the great info! Probably going to get those camber parts haha there were a lot out there I just didn't know what was good or not. -2 all around seems good to me

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

It's all good haha yeah I think the eBay ones are the newer ones because they can go up to -3 while the other one only goes to -2. eBay has good stuff you just have to be careful from who you buy it from. But i will shoot him a PM to get confirmation. Thanks on all the great info! Probably going to get those camber parts haha there were a lot out there I just didn't know what was good or not. -2 all around seems good to me

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too since they made colors available for red, blue, and silver (@ that time I bought blue one 3 years ago). Yes, confirming with the seller will be wise. (You should ask them for the manufacture # to see if it's really different, meaning if it's new, from Wicked's previous model, just in case.)

NP at all, man! Glad your choices are narrowed down. :)

phi1542

Reaction score

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too since they made colors available for red, blue, and silver (@ that time I bought blue one 3 years ago). Yes, confirming with the seller will be wise. (You should ask them for the manufacture # to see if it's really different, meaning if it's new, from Wicked's previous model, just in case.)

NP at all, man! Glad your choices are narrowed down. :)

Thanks! I'm having trouble finding the correct front kit though because there's a couple different options. Do you happen to have link?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

phi1542

Reaction score

I went with these:
http://www.ingallseng.com/35590-adju...all-joint.html

Like Jon said on Brent's page iirc, whether you go with camber arms / ball joints, either one should let you have negative cambers.

Thanks! I just want to make sure I have enough negative camber. Not really sure on how much stock neg camber goes. Going to try out -4 F and -5 R :D They said those settings would give me that look. Seems kind of high though since you were saying -2... Is that really what he has? Hahaha

Last edited:
Back