Photography Shoutbox

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
if you put it on bulb the shutter will stay open for as long as you hold the button down. just try to make sure you dont shake the camera while your holding it in or the easiest thing to do would be to buy a shutter release cable... i dont think they're really cheap tho

I have the wireless remote, I'll try that next time. I'd prob only be able to hold it for like a min tho hahaha

Thanks for the help man!

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Oh thats awesome, then you don't have to hold the button. I can just sit and look at my watch :thumbsup: That remote was the best 17 bucks I ever spent on camera stuff lol

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah i like having the remote a lot too. i've always just said screw it when a 30 sec exposure wasnt long enough but now that i know what the bulb setting does i'll probably try some. haha

kn0x47

Reaction score
so I ordered the zeikos battery grip for my D90 and some extra batteries last week and ended up with a vivitar battery grip arriving at my door step which pissed me off. but after looking closer they're exactly the same. i cant find a single difference.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
could be like the new bunch of 85/1.4 lenses made by samyang...some are samyang, others are vivitar, bower, opteka (maybe? something with an o). all the same, just different brands and looks.

vivitar these days is just a "slap on" brand companies use for name recognition, unfortunately.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yo, camera guys, I need some help understanding why my pictures are coming out SO grainy when viewing them on my computer. In general is this a "sensor needs to be cleaned" issue?

Canon XTi w/ 18-55 IS lens

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah its not black dots, it gets progressively worse if you crank up the saturation at all. but even without editing the pics, they're really grainy when i zoom in.

yeah i gotta check to see what settings i shot those pics at. i expect better.

Back