Photography Shoutbox

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you still have to connect the camera to the laptop? ****s the point of this but to say "look what i can do?" kinda cool that you can view it on the iphone/itouch and adjust settings and stuff...thats about the only point...

till cameras have built in wifi or bluetooth or wireless usb or something like that, which broadcasts in real time, i wouldn't want to lug all that stuff around...

my $10 IR remote has no wires involved...

wow i'm in tirade mode today :ughrun: **** me sideways...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if the apple thinger you're using gets decent wifi signal from the laptop, you could be teh stalks :skurred:

finch13

Reaction score
So i had a dream last night...

The army was fighting a war in the city, probably 9 or 10 at night, and for some reason they needed to use a rocket launcher in my back yard. It was a huge rocket launcher but shoulder mounted and they needed to do it quickly to hit a target or something...

I MADE them wait so I could go get my camera and tripod so I could get some awesome shots. :rofl: :naughtyrun:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
I'm going to a bboy jam today;planning on taking some pics of my cousins since they enter. any tips for a nooby like me? pretty sure the lighting gonna be bad. i have a d60 with 18-55mm lense.

finch13

Reaction score
Aperture priority the whole time, iso 400-800. the motion effects will be pretty cool. probably get a shutter speed between 1/60-1/100

EDIT: or use manual, on a tripod, expose for the sky, and set the pop up flash for 2nd curtain sync (if you can, usually a custom function) that would get some great shots, me thinks

Last edited:

xluben

Reaction score
541795991_eqxyR-M.jpg

Back