Photoshoot, and yes I'm finally dropped

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
oh word? sorry if you said that already I was too lazy to read every page. :lawl:

updated pics?

If I'm up to it ill take some tomorrow. I brought my baby to the races today, I don't race especially against the people there, and i was getting complements left and right from everybody. I was parked next to a veilside fortune rx7 and people were walking up to my car telling me how clean it was and how well the drop completed my wheels along with the aggressive front end. Sorry a little off topic but it made my day and boosted my self esteem. :hide:

Btw here's a pic of the rx7 for all of you non believers
IMAG0355.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

accord786

Reaction score
put a west wing lip kit and that ishh will look sick !! and drop a 6spd and supercharger and bro your on the roll but car is clean niceee !!!:thumbsup:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
DAMN, if ever there was a thread I could show people why coilovers should be one of the first upgrades, it would be this thread.

Car is looking great

only two critiques
1) as others said lower the front or raise the rear for a more even matching look.
2) the rear fenders look like they got beat up a bit..sadly its very hard to keep them looking OEM when you need more than a fender roll. but ohvell

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
put a west wing lip kit and that ishh will look sick !! and drop a 6spd and supercharger and bro your on the roll but car is clean niceee !!!:thumbsup:

If anything oem kit or your body Kit and thanks man much appreciated.

DAMN, if ever there was a thread I could show people why coilovers should be one of the first upgrades, it would be this thread.

Car is looking great

only two critiques
1) as others said lower the front or raise the rear for a more even matching look.
2) the rear fenders look like they got beat up a bit..sadly its very hard to keep them looking OEM when you need more than a fender roll. but ohvell

Thanks man and yes I already raised it. And its just the left rear one, the right one still looks oem. The left one was a pain in the ****ing ***. So I lost my patience.

im up for pics of the new drop.... btw your wheels stand out so much more with the drop they look great.

Thanks man

Looks really good I think
Thanks bro

That pic of the RX-7 makes me miss my RX-8. *sigh*[/QUOTE]
Get the rx9!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back