picked these up from acura dealership

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
picked these up from my local acura dealership. they were going to throw them away. a lady came in with 3 flats and all kinds of curb rash and bends. i bought the rims for 50 bucks. take a look and tell me what u think...

8zmqnp.jpg

dmz77t.jpg

2r215j5.jpg

flzn6h.jpg

after grinding the wheels down and sanding all day, i figured a little paint would transform them and here is the end result.

30vi452.jpg

2eul55d.jpg

15yi5xy.jpg

v3og02.jpg

let me know what you guys think...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think you shouldve gotten them for free, especially since they were just going to throw them away, haha.

interesting color scheme/combo tho, not too bad.

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
well making a $375 profit on them looks great to me. u will see them pretty soon on v6performance pretty soon. i love haters, lol.

Raymond

Reaction score
I'm not hating. You did a good job restoring the condition of the wheels, but the paint choice is downright ugly.

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
hey bud...i didnt pick the colors, i just restored them. i think they will look pretty good now that i c the finish product. i had my doubts at first too.

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Great job! I hope you grind/sanded the curb rash down and did not use bondo. On the other hand, I wonder what that lady's TL looks like ?? How does she have a license??

Back