Picked this up the other day.

RickyG

Reaction score
Very nice.

Thank you

likin the wheels

I don't know how I feel about them yet. I think I may paint them black. But maybe not. I haven ben liking the Advan RCIII's But they're 5 lug. And I dont know If I really wanna do a 5 lug conversion.

It looks to be in pretty good condition dude, I think you're gonna have a lot of fun with that :thumbsup:

So what are your plans for this and your Accord now?

Unfortuantly I think I'm going to have to sell the accord. I'm gonna miss her but for the price of the Prelude it was kinda hard to pass up.

As for the Prelude. She's a little rougher than she looks in the pictures. She could use a paint job. But that's fine because I wanna paint the hood and trunk. I don't really know if I wanna do anything motor wise yet. She's pretty quick. I would like to put a set of brides or recaros in it. Oh and a retro. I'm gonna buy a set of stock headlights for when I sell the accord use the headlights it has now for the retro. They're legit JDM stanley headlights though. So I don't know how I feel about cutting them up.

Nice pickup man! Really clean lookin.

Thanks man.

I'll make sure to keep you guys updated with everything.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nice pick up! I like the look of the wheels but you need some spacers or get wheels with a better offset. As for the wheel color, I'd paint them black. But then again every car I've owned has had black wheels :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Wait......you sold the Accord?

EDIT: Nvm, I didn't read all the post. I thought you wanted a Merc W201?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice pickup, must be nice to have two cars. There's a clean 300zx around here for under 5k I keep eyeing. But then I tell myself to keep saving for the TL-S. :lawl:

RickyG

Reaction score
Nice pick up! I like the look of the wheels but you need some spacers or get wheels with a better offset. As for the wheel color, I'd paint them black. But then again every car I've owned has had black wheels :lawl:

Haha, I may paint them black and get spacers until I know what I really want to do wheel wise. But it's too cold to paint them now.

Wait......you sold the Accord?

EDIT: Nvm, I didn't read all the post. I thought you wanted a Merc W201?

I did. And I still think one would be nice. But for the price and what this Prelude has done to it I couldn't pass up the offer.

Nice pickup, must be nice to have two cars. There's a clean 300zx around here for under 5k I keep eyeing. But then I tell myself to keep saving for the TL-S. :lawl:

Haha I have 2 cars now. But the prelude doesn't have tags yet. I still need to buy a cat for it to pass emissions right now it just has a test pipe. And once it's road ready the accord's plates are getting turned in since I can't afford insurance on 2 cars.

iDriftYou

Reaction score
dude, this made me lol. my friend has a 94 prelude that's painted the same color, has a carbon fiber hood, and a jdm H22a swap. like freaking twins. it's a nice pick up man. power wise you're faster from a dig than your old v6, but other than that it'll be a little slower.

:rofl: Dude I thought the same exact thing. I was wtf, Vic sold his car? Then I checked the OP's location and proceeded to :rofl:.

Back