pics of fogs at night time

juicebox00

Reaction score
sweeeeeet...i have my civic fogs coming in tomorrow...and i need to go purchase my yellow bulbs..:) cant wait to install those bad boys in...i was wonderiing how would it look matched up with an HID kit...

if you HID the fogs and lights it looks sick... ccordex has that done and it makes the beam green...lol

And it looks nice lemon, i can't wait to mine installed

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
1 word: tripod
For better lighting pix a tripod helps a lot

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
if you HID the fogs and lights it looks sick... ccordex has that done and it makes the beam green...lol

And it looks nice lemon, i can't wait to mine installed

yes for sure :) 3000K or i might just get 8000k...i've grown fond of seeing cars with 8000k in the headlights and fogs

Millz

Reaction score
hey a nice pic would be to leave the LED & corners on and not have the HIDs lit up

plus would be easier to see how the output of the fogs is :p

looks good though i like it,
i have civic fogs ready to go in but not sure if i should get HIDs or just the yellow bulbs like you got

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey a nice pic would be to leave the LED & corners on and not have the HIDs lit up

plus would be easier to see how the output of the fogs is :p

looks good though i like it,
i have civic fogs ready to go in but not sure if i should get HIDs or just the yellow bulbs like you got

thx, u should hid them haha. :run:

looks aiiiite.. the output def looks bad.. looks like they're aimed at the ground or something. some HIDs in the fogs would be nice

yee right now they ok. im saving up for a hid kit. :jae:

Back