pics pics pics! lots of it! my 07 crv

blindside

Reaction score
took some pics after work... enjoy guys!
DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0998.jpg

DSCN0999.jpg

DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN1004.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN1007.jpg

DSCN1008.jpg

DSCN1002.jpg

DSCN0993.jpg

DSCN0995.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

DSCN0991.jpg

DSCN0990.jpg

DSCN0987.jpg

DSCN0992.jpg

DSCN1000.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
it so....soccer mom :(

jk I love it, yes even more than the accord. looks like tons of cargo space, interior room, looks real comfartable too. id get a car like this if i had a family . nice pickup way to be a man and take one for the team.

just drop the rdx motor in there and you got the perfect car, I think they share the same chassis :D

Neight

Reaction score
nice, I like the color. haha, so how does it drive? does it accelerate quickly ? nice leather inteior .

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yeah I believe they get AWD, and i'm really digging that interior looks nice as hell, the outside it nice too only thing I would change is the wheels & front bumper/grill

theaccordian

Reaction score
yeah im not digging those bumps on the front bumper, but I guess it gives it the "rugged" I can drive wherever I want, so bite me all you other dumped hondas that get stuck on speedbumps " look.

blindside

Reaction score
LMAO@ soccer mom.. :D It really is comfortable.. i like the interior space and looks.. exterior wise i would have to say it looks good less the front grill and i would definitely put some aftermarket wheels on it eventually.. i was browsing for some accessories earlier and i found a rear spoiler that will be out in about 2 weeks from now and that would be my first mod..other than taking out those mudflaps in the rear... mine is a 4WD and i believe that they have a 2wd as well (sorry newbie to the crv scene) :D acceleration is pretty decent.. kinda shy at first then around 4000rpm i'd say it pulls pretty good(still can't compare the acceleration with my wife's 4runner but i like how it is) :) one more thing i like about it is the way it handles, i can say i'm surprised that it drives like a car, i tried taking some sharp turns and i was amazed, maybe one of the main reason is because of the stiff suspension and the lower center of gravity over the previous generations...

and_one

Reaction score
that is one UGLY car....jk....hahahaha... :D :D :D :D :D ...but yeah so when u gonna pick me up for a ride...huh??? lets go to yosemite and drive that b.tch...hahaha

Back