*Pics up* Halloween car costume ideas?

juicebox00

Reaction score
ok, i'm most likely gunna be driving around with some friends halloween night... but since its halloween i wana put my car in a costume too...lol, thinking just making some stuff out of cardboard but i'm not quite sure what to do... and my paint is faded in alot of places so i'm not to worried about tape on it. Right now all i know i'm doing is putting red food dye in my accord-squirter so that i can shoot peoples with fakes blood.... aslong as i know it will wash out cause i don't wana be to mean..lol.
I basically wana make it into the most :rice: looking thing out there..lol, like jet engine with huge hood scoops or something

*Pics up, they're in the post your Halloween costumes section in Eye Candy*

Last edited:

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Re: Halloween car costume ideas?

Record BOV sounds and turbo spooling sound effects onto a cd. then play it in your car as your cruising around.

Chrome hubcap spinners ftw.

Want to impress the ladies?... dress your car up like its a puppy. lol

juicebox00

Reaction score

Record BOV sounds and turbo spooling sound effects onto a cd. then play it in your car as your cruising around.

Chrome hubcap spinners ftw.

Want to impress the ladies?... dress your car up like its a puppy. lol

I'm gunna do that car sound thing..lol, and i don't wana spend money on snap on spinners so maybe i'll make some out of cardboard and put em on over my wheels, idk if and about the puppy thing, good idea but way to hard..lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

YOUR GOAL:

699.jpg

johnnydinh701

Reaction score

jsut add a bat mobile wing made out of cardboard and paint it black... and put a batman symbol on your hood haha

tnguyen600

Reaction score

empty 2liter soda bottles...spray paint them blue and write NOS on them hahaha then strap them on your hood or trunk or some shiet

juicebox00

Reaction score

jsut add a bat mobile wing made out of cardboard and paint it black... and put a batman symbol on your hood haha
I might actually do that..lol

empty 2liter soda bottles...spray paint them blue and write NOS on them hahaha then strap them on your hood or trunk or some shiet
way ahead of you, lol. got some NOS energy drink bottles and i'm a put like ten of then across the back of my back seats..lol

and no way in hell am i making my car look that ugly..lol. that will scare girls away, but then again it is halloween... just not my style to make girls run away from me

mxjoe388

Reaction score

no offence to anyone but thats BY FAR the gayest thing ive ever heard off.

juicebox00

Reaction score

no offence to anyone but thats BY FAR the gayest thing ive ever heard off.
:talk-punch:...lol, jk. I know its really stupid and gunna look bad, but thats the point. not like its Permanent, just for halloween

Back