*PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exhaust

JLaneAccord

Reaction score
Re: Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exhaust

Fronts installed! more pics after this rain goes through

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Looks good. How much did you firm up the struts? Have you upgraded the RSB? If not, if you think you little body roll now, a TL or Progress RSB will pretty much rid you of all body roll.

Btw you should specify that that photo shows the front struts on the lowest perch, but that the rears are still on the highest perch.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

Looks good. How much did you firm up the struts? Have you upgraded the RSB? If not, if you think you little body roll now, a TL or Progress RSB will pretty much rid you of all body roll.

Btw you should specify that that photo shows the front struts on the lowest perch, but that the rears are still on the highest perch.

OKay, i only lowered the front on the lowest perch. and i have no clue what firm setting im on. all i know is i like it! The back is stock. I actually have a progress 24 mm sway bar. And that made all the difference. check my memeber ride thread

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

More pics are up

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: *PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exha

Tell me again why you only put the setup on the front.......:ugh:

JLaneAccord

Reaction score
Re: *PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exha

cause im pressed for time! im doin the back this weekend or next. Its no biggie.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

hahahaha......so do both when you have enough time to???

Just a thought.

Anyway, I didn't search for pics of my car with the same setup, but if you are looking for pics to compare, I can see what I can find.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

hahahaha......so do both when you have enough time to???

Just a thought.

Anyway, I didn't search for pics of my car with the same setup, but if you are looking for pics to compare, I can see what I can find.

thats just it. Im in school and work fulltime. I dnt want to put the sportlines on the rear. I might get prokits for the rear. Idk?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Bad idea. Why would you not put the same springs on the rear as you have on the front?

Sportlines and Pro Kits have different spring rates due to the different drops they give. Makes no sense.

Keep your Sportlines w/the Yellows on the bottom perch in front. Put the Sportlines on the rear, and put the Yellows on the top perch. Then go from there.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Nice, but why do you only have one eyelid?

Back