*PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exhaust

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: *PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exha

^Yes because that is the biggest concern here. :lawl:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Re: *PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exha

Oh hell yes it is, it's like wearing one shoe on one foot and none on the other :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Michael Jackson only wore one glove, that's all I'm sayin. :coffee:

:lawl:

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

Nice, but why do you only have one eyelid?

LOL yeah, it got water under it. Ill put it back on soon. It wasnt a good fit to begin with.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

The eyelids get treated like the shocks,

Sportlines + Pro Kits = You're doing it wrong.

I am not doing it wrong. Cause i havnt done anything. After i put my Apexi ws2 on today i really do want a 2 inch drop now! so pshh on you. calm yourself. It was just an idea. I will throw the sportlines on with the konis on the top perch soon:D

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Hehe it looks like it has a buck tooth with the license plate there .. kinda like Mater from Cars :D

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

Hehe it looks like it has a buck tooth with the license plate there .. kinda like Mater from Cars :D

Haha, yeah your not the first to say that. Ill have to move it when i get a lip. The license plate to the side was my teen years lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I am not doing it wrong. Cause i havnt done anything. After i put my Apexi ws2 on today i really do want a 2 inch drop now! so pshh on you. calm yourself. It was just an idea. I will throw the sportlines on with the konis on the top perch soon:D

You are the one that suggested running two different spring setups.

That just wasn't a bright idea.

We're glad we were able to convince you otherwise.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

You are the one that suggested running two different spring setups.

That just wasn't a bright idea.

We're glad we were able to convince you otherwise.

Okay i already know this.

Back