planning on lowering my daily driver

mass_accord99

Reaction score
i wanna lower my f23 vtec 99 sedan and i was reading around and i think i like the megan coilovers, i wanna go with coilovers so i can raise it in the winter any input on a better brand for the money. this is my first good honda so im kinda new ive been kinda in to them for a while but i love my 6th gen :rly:

001Stunna

Reaction score
How low are you planning on dropping it?
What is your budget for the coilovers?
Have you considered the costs for alignment after the drop? and a possible camber kit(depending on the drop)?

Read the suspension review thread for some ideas as well. I'd say...if you're after a minimal drop go with Tein Basics/Tein SS as they maintain the ride comfyness a bit more then others. If you're planning on slamming it then look into FF1/FF2/FF2.5s. Check out http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13950 or look on the classified section for members selling their coils.

Lastly just make sure you do your research on both the product you're buying and the company you're dealing with so you avoid headaches, surprises and issues in the long run.

Last edited:

mass_accord99

Reaction score
im well aware of the alignment needed im prob gunna do the camber kit as well, im not sure but im thinking enough to just fit my boot underneath

truWarier02

Reaction score
I don't own a set but they're made for comfort compared to their other model "Streets," hence the name "EZ Street" so it's aimed more towards the daily driver. It's a new model they just came out with.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
im well aware of the alignment needed im prob gunna do the camber kit as well, im not sure but im thinking enough to just fit my boot underneath

I'm sure you're aware of this, but if you're not going lower than lets say 2.8", you will not need camber correction for the front. A simple alignment should fix the front. I've heard of people on the downside of 3" who were fine in the front.

Shwayzar

Reaction score
i lowered my daily driver on tein s.techs and koni yellow adjustable struts it dropped it just under 2' after it settled and ride quality is like factory except slightly stiffer but over all smooth!

Back