Plans for the Summer

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
jus wanted to add in....rock climbing....shooting range...para-sailing....oh and enroll my son for swimming lessons

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
going back to asia for 2 weeks at the end of july :lolrun:

and entertaining mah fob's mom and sister from this friday onwards... mom is staying for 10 days, but her sis is staying for a month :naughtyrun: ry ry? :whip_001:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^i knowz..... but my fob's mom and sis will be here at tht time :sad:

i'll just get teh sis to buy mah fobz school uniforms from japan :naughtyrun: :boink:

ubik

Reaction score
, vw shows,

Hay your not the only one going to VW shows. I'm off to the biggest in Europe in a couple of weeks. It rained the whole time last year:sad:

Its here :http://www.bugjam.co.uk/

Other things this summer,I like taking the family out on day trips to castles and beaches theme parks and places of interest. Car. Bike. Gardening. tool shed.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
goodness...tad late on this thread being started haha..i am almost 2 months into my summer..GAY!!!!!!!!!

Right now just working 5 days at week building bikes..weekend i go mountain biking...sometimes i wash my car...

in July a week vacation to Sandusky, FL...then day after i get back Import Alliance meet...OHHH and i have to drive to knoxville to move into new apartment and sign lease

IcyAccord

Reaction score
BBK.. Nardi steering wheel..

Oh, plans for myself.. well, I'll be working like a mofo. :3

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Work, playing soccer, hanging with friends, beer pong, drinking, the g/f type thing....whatever she wants to be, car stuff, campfires, whatever else comes along.

kleankord

Reaction score
after graduating, went to jamaica, chicago, austin, and about to go to vegas... THEN try and get a job... car related, fix everything that's broken over the past couple years and i've been too broke to fix, then slap on ww kit, shave the sides and retint.

Back