Plans today?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i just got back from fixing some water pipes with my dad, yes it sucked, its soooo f*cking cold out today, esp with the wind. oh well, got a couple bucks for it. i have to start saving for my timing belt as my dad said he wouldnt help me out at all with it :\, not that i relied on him paying for all of it, just wanted a little help with paying for it, but nope. so looks like exhaust is gonna get delayed and suspension is questionable for this year now :(.....stupid sh!t always ruins my plans. so yea, haha, my sundays been pretty sucky for now, but the gf's comin over later and were gonna watch celebrity fit club 3 and flavor of love, haha, those shows are grrrreat.

Philly

Reaction score
i had to work today. End of the month where i work is crazy...ill work 14 hour days monday and tuesday as well. thank god i get off thursday through sunday :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Philly said:
i had to work today. End of the month where i work is crazy...ill work 14 hour days monday and tuesday as well. thank god i get off thursday through sunday :)

haha, i like my job.....heated seats, XM, and 5 and 6 speeds;) hahaha.

Philly

Reaction score
i like my job too because i get paid way too much for what i do hahahaha end of the month is just always a pain in the poopshoot and i pretty much have to work around the clock, come first of next month though, that relaxes alot

Hammer03

Reaction score
well, today was a success, got some goodies for the car (i'll show you probably next weekend) sat around and read up on car stuff, marinated and bbq'd some gorgeous top sirloin steaks that turned out just about perfectly, and then had a drink.

wow, thats pathetic haha

Twobit

Reaction score
screw nascar it sux...i feel sorry for all those who r fans of it...:-\

Back