Plastic caps on Coilover Sleeves?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You will need new set of struts because going lower than 1" or so will cause the OEM's to blow since they were not engineered to work with lowering springs or sleeves. Save your money and do things right the first time as others have said, you will save time and money in the long run. Suspension is one mod you do not want to cheap out on.

Brad2274

Reaction score
i drove my accord at stock height when i was 16 up until i had the money for coilovers at 18, it's not that bad driving stock height, plus at 16 it'd probably better to keep perfecting your driving in something not slammed :lawl:

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
i drove my accord at stock height when i was 16 up until i had the money for coilovers at 18, it's not that bad driving stock height, plus at 16 it'd probably better to keep perfecting your driving in something not slammed :lawl:

I totally understand. I just drove about 100 miles and was very happy with the ride quality that the stock suspension had. I think I could get used to it for a little while longer. :)
It's not that hard to be 18, or younger, and make decent money.

Just saying.

I have literately applied to about 50-60 places with multiple positions open. Now, I don't want to sound like a b**** or get off topic, but it is harder for a 16 year old with no job experience to find a job in Southern California then it is to find a good pair of OEM mud flaps and trim pieces for these cars. ;) Unless you know someone.

Mikenguyencf

Reaction score
ive been through all types of suspension i went from cutting my springs to coilover sleves and GC and kyb agx's now im runing on FF type 2's i love it so far and i kind of wished i went back and told myself to just save up for full coilovers trust me youll thanks yourself if you just be patient

Back