Plastidip!

98acclude

Reaction score
I think it's a neat way to kind of temporarily paint your car... kinda like a fake tattoo... :p the real thing always looks better but if you think you wanna paint your car and are unsure plastidip it and see if you like the idea or hate it!

I wish they had more colors... Im gonna have the first tye-dye accord! XD
hahaha

CLEsonny

Reaction score
Just ordered 2 gallons of white to cover my DEP sedan. First time working with Plastidip (or even painting something), but my brother is a professional with the rattle can and has a paint gun. The reason I want to do this is because I will be graduating college next year and I will be probably celebrate by buy a new car.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, post pics. but just fyi, your car will get dirty as hell quick and stay like that until you scrub all the shit off. and i mean really scrub. my wheels are that way anyway, even the rears and i dont have rear disc, so its not brake dust like the fronts, haha.​

CLEsonny

Reaction score
Hopefully dipyoucar.com will ship it soon so I can get it painted this weekend or next. I am anxious to see how my car will turn out.

yeah, post pics. but just fyi, your car will get dirty as hell quick and stay like that until you scrub all the shit off. and i mean really scrub. my wheels are that way anyway, even the rears and i dont have rear disc, so its not brake dust like the fronts, haha.​

Thanks for the heads up! I hope its not too much work since I travel from home to school semi-regularly.

are you doing work to it or just spraying on for looks and taking it off?

Doing as much work as washing my car before I spray it. That is about it. I am mainly doing it for looks and to cover up small scratches and sun damage to the roof. I'll be removing it in less than a year when it is time for a new car.

Back