please answer!!!

pellegrini

Reaction score
i have magnaflows on my 99 honda accord 3.0 vtech. i bought them thinking they were gonna be loud but i can barley hear them. whats a good way to make them louder without changing the tone or the mufflers cas they look sick

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
if they are weld pn axke back mufflers then delete the mid muffler under the chassis

twofast4u

Reaction score
no need to post in 2 sections...

but the first thing i would do is get bigger piping from the cat converter to the mufflers and remove the resonator.

also you could check the exhaust review thread for other products you could use.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Since you're a v6, try removing the pre-muffler first and then go from there.[/QUOT

thats not illegal rite, and will it pass smog, and how much money will it cost taking it out
1. it is not illegal
2. yes it'll still pass aircare/smog/wuteveruwannacallit
3. depends on where you go; doubt it'd be more then 80-100$ assuming the shop provides the part to replace.

001Stunna

Reaction score
sorry to ask some many questions but how much louder does it get, and will it change the tone?

no-one is going to be able to give you exact measurements on how much louder it'll be. i'd guess it'd be louder and possibly a bit deeper in tone...that just my guess though

Back