Please Help My Suspension

eDub

Reaction score
I Have Read Just About Every Suspension Forum That Deal With Lowering Springs And Have Not Been Able To Come With Up A Decision On What Springs I Want To Buy. I Have 18" Wheels With 225-40-18 Tires And They Stand A Lil Out From The Fenders In The Front And Back So I Am Worried About Rubbing And I Have 2 12" Woofers In The Back Also. Im Trying To Find Springs That Will Not Give Me The Boat Look But Will Not Be So Low I Cant Have People In My Car But I Do Want It Lowered. Can Anyone Please Help?

HERE ARE SOME PIC'S:
2723666_5_full.jpg

2723666_8_full.jpg

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Neuspeed sport/race, Tein s-tech, and if you're getting shocks too, Tokico HP. You can even look into Eibach. There are a lot out there, but what I've mentioned are good ones.

slow f23

Reaction score
ditch the taillights and gills on the fenders :eek:

then hit up tein stechs.

hendizzlez

Reaction score
like everyone says, do it right the first time :thumbsup:

coilovers are the wayto go, and ill name a few

omni power, amr, function and form, tien basics, k-sport, and more... lol

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
rims sticking out? wat's the wheel offset? also, can u take a picture of the rims from the top (above the fender)... i wanna see how much it actually sticks out b4 i recommend anything

cliffsta

Reaction score
Since it seems you're just going for looks, save your dough and just get springs. Tein S-Tech is what I'm gonna be going with, Eibach Pro-Kit are good springs, as well. Don't let these fanboiZ talk you into coilovers if you don't need the adjustability they offer.

eDub

Reaction score
I really appreciate the support guy! As for coilover im really not trying to go that route. Right now my focus is on a lil show more than it is go because a lot of it I can do myself. So I am really more interested in springs but please to continue with you guys opinions because it is really helpfull but still bear in mind I have 2 12" subwoofers in the trunk with bigass magnets attached to them and i dont want the boat look.

Back