pointblank's 01 Accord Coupe EX (56k... seriously?)

pointblank

Reaction score
Hey guys... so i have been on this forum for a while... but i didnt make a member page until now was cuz my bumpers were all effed up.. and now that i got em fixed... i can finaly post up... :thumbup: here ya go guys...
she has come a long way... but a helluva way more to go.. lol

-Body:
Aftermarket oem style spoiler

-Engine / Performance:
stock

-Suspension/rims:
tokico illuminas
eibach sportlines
17" milano R1 gold mesh rims

-Interior / ICE:
stock

-Cosmetic:
eye lids
visors ( will be on by next week)
egay projectors with 6k hids

Future Plans:
tints
taillight tints
exhaust
coilovers in the future to fix the damn boat look
lip kit ( pics above)
oem fogs
retrofit

pic6fv.jpg

pic7ov.jpg

pic10aj.jpg

pic11a.jpg

pic16r.jpg

pic17i.jpg

pic18e.jpg

pic20t.jpg

lol as you guys can see i just finished waxin her down. anywho thats my car... rocking the boat look.. freaking eibach sportlines... and yes.. i know.. the egay projectors have got to go... im saving up for a retrofit next... so dont worry.. those projectors will be removed next summer..

this is what i got in line for next summer too!!!

pic2ec.jpg

pic3uh.jpg

pic4cb.jpg

pic5e.jpg

yea.. those are oem sideskirts and a rear lip.. those are green for now.. thats how i got them.. im gonna paint them to match my color... well as you guys can see the mugen lip is already painted to match... i cant wait till next summer to put em on all at once..

well let me know what you guys think.. i know there is always room for improvement.. and i wana give a shout out to miguel on the forum here for helping me with the suspension work...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Great start, reminds me when I had eibach springs and everytime I would look at my car I would wish it was lower... Then I got coilovers, one of my favorite mods.

I really like the wheels and the lip kit will look great

I'm ignoring those projectors

Keep up the good work!

Back