Porsche 911 Carrera..er.. Midas-Spec

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I'm almost speechless

but, he should give his money to us so we can build our dream accord... LOL...

or at least give me one carrera... LOL...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If it was actually painted, or even plated i wouldn't mind. The fact it uses a bunch of small pieces is lame.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
But it is plated, he just used that desing of "bricks". I agree, I think it totally ruins it. If he just kept it solid golddd without all the stupid brick and floral designs, it would look much...... better.

I would SOOOO rock the license plate GLDMEMBR :lawl:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
ignorance + money = this

Haha money yes, but ignorance I don't think so.. Mafiose for sure. Tru-ballin: will purchase all of us with cash but will not beat any one of our cars even with his Porsche.. I wonder how much it weighs! :hihi:

He's clearly got a different style, and his car belongs in Forbes or DuPont Registry.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I thikn it's like 40-50 lbs of gold plating? :thinking: That's not even a big weight gain....

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
But it is plated, he just used that desing of "bricks". I agree, I think it totally ruins it. If he just kept it solid golddd without all the stupid brick and floral designs, it would look much...... better.

I think the brick and floral gold design is a Russian thing.. many gold items in the Russian style, have those designs. This is why I think he chose to use it on his car. It's like a traditional pattern.

Guaranteed - if he wanted to, he'd make another car like this without those designs in solid gold, and it wouldn't dent his pocket.

Back