Poser 6th Gen Stories

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
i was testing out some tires on a set of my old steelies, i didnt see some other 6ga pulled up next to me, and i took off quickly to see the traction of the tires, i think the guy got pissed off and he over took me in the city lol in the left lane and slamme on his brakes just as he over took me. i locked up and now i need a new headlamp =\ and hood =\

2fast4all

Reaction score
For some time now, Ive been coming across this UGLY yellow V6 coupe, with I think a wings west body kit and some mock up rims... I know it roams around my city and now my neighborhood! I think the drive live in there....ugh! I see fart cannons but not loud like a good ol weed whacker would sound....

Why YELLOW?!!! god they look UGLY on hondas period.

Ch1R

Reaction score
For some time now, Ive been coming across this UGLY yellow V6 coupe, with I think a wings west body kit and some mock up rims... I know it roams around my city and now my neighborhood! I think the drive live in there....ugh! I see fart cannons but not loud like a good ol weed whacker would sound....

Why YELLOW?!!! god they look UGLY on hondas period.

even on nsx's, ctr's, itrs, sir's? neeeh those are awesome!

ejreams

Reaction score
I mean this isn't really a story, but today I went to another mall after I got off work and saw this 6th gen with exhaust.
Went to park near it, to check it out.

And noticed its dual exhaust was 900000 feet in diameter and was like aw...
failsauce. haha

the piping was like hitting the floor too haha and it wasn't even dropped...

99accord boi

Reaction score
I don't really have any personal 6th gen poser stories but I found a few pics that just made me laugh. Those poor cars...

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-2.jpg

i think the one with the yellow car is some guy who used to go to my skool and i see him on weekends
i jus shake my head in embarassement

jaw819

Reaction score
i must be insane.
i just pictured that yellow on some nice rims, oem lip kit, dropped, etc. and it looks sweeet.
yellows not awful..

&lol@the blue coupe.
eric's car. the beginning. XD

Last edited:
Back