Possible re-organizing/removing of some stickies?

F23A1AT

Reaction score
This is just a suggestion but I think it might be worth mentioning. In some the Garage forums there seem to be an overabundance of stickies. Some of these stickies such as the ones in the Tech forum haven't had posts for 2-3 years, and they really go with other subforums, such as "How to clear a CEL", seems more like a DIY than a technical question to me. The G23 build is very much of a engine & transmission mod, guide to HIDs ->lighting, ETC.

There are others that don't really flow with the forums title and description. Accord Tech

Like I said I thought it was worth mentioning because these stickies take up almost half of the first page, and the newbies we get may find that a bit overwhelming/confusing.

Comments/banstick are welcome. :thumbup:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i concur

i was suppose to let mods know when i added stickied DIY to the master list, but i did not

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think there are also some stickies that have simply a link in the OP to a sourced product, service, etc that someone found, and the website is no longer around or the url changed.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Kinda off topic but instead of having a new thread for a video, why can all the videos not go in the youtube thread? I mean you like a video, post it there why do we need a thread each time?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
general chat: remove myspace sticky; move scams to classified section;

eye candy: remove video submission

news: remove calendar thread; maybe move decal thread to classified

product review: remove carbon trunk list

DIY: remove all but master list

accord tech: remove atleast half if not more, 17 stickys is a bit much. i am gonna add some of them to the master diy list

suspension: remove road racing

detailing: move led thread (i will add to list); iono what else

sports: official thread sticky until end of season?

smackdown: sticky shoutbox

photography: danny, maybe combine some threads

photoshop: combine tutorials

introduce: add this thread and add a southeast roll call

yes....i am that bored

Back