possibly a new car

Ch1R

Reaction score
Actually For an si i think thats a decent price for that car.

hellfire127

Reaction score
Our cars here just get broken into and stuff gets stolen. And wow $4k for a 96k accord,wish prices like that were around my area. 120k-150k accords go for around $5-6k here.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
well today is the day, all they want is 500 down and for me to go sign, its a pretty hard decision. so many aftermarket support for this, and so many thieves out there, it'll be a fun little car, i'll keep you guys updated.

1slosedan

Reaction score
What crappy communities do you guys live in where your car is that for sure getting stolen? Buy a nice alarm system, and keep your doors locked.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
People will do whatever to steal cars. I mean anything. Picking up the car Friday took it for an hour test drive around town and actually got to drive it, accord feels a lot more stronger but the civic pulls nicely around 5-6k always having to downshift to get going around town, front end needs some tlc, hood scratches lip is chipped from rocks but it's a 2000 saw I dime size dent on the hood too. I'm going to talk him down if not I'm going for a mkIII jetta or a mk4 gti.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
i agree with everyone else 6500 & 120k is too much ...and shes not even mint ! i'd say keep looking or beat em down to 5000 or so

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

Sorry man, but a '00 Civic would be a downgrade if he were replacing his Accord with it, Si or not. Your gen, however, would be a different story. But he's not, so I don't see how I'm hating.

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
Sorry man, but a '00 Civic would be a downgrade if he were replacing his Accord with it, Si or not. Your gen, however, would be a different story. But he's not, so I don't see how I'm hating.

I agree. I had a 00 civic si before and when I got my accord I feel I really upgraded. I would get another civic but I wouldn't replace a accord with onejust my 2 cents.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
What crappy communities do you guys live in where your car is that for sure getting stolen? Buy a nice alarm system, and keep your doors locked.

You can have 10 alarms, 10 kill switches, and both a steering wheel club and brake pedal lock. It wouldn't make a difference, if they want your car they're going to get it. It's easier to just tow the damn thing and someone comes out, "Oh my bad I'm a repo guy I thought this was the vehicle I was looking for. I'm very sorry about the mix up."

I agree. I had a 00 civic si before and when I got my accord I feel I really upgraded. I would get another civic but I wouldn't replace a accord with onejust my 2 cents.

I agree. I wouldn't replace my accord with a civic of any kind.

Back