Post Count Question?

Reaction score
First of all, I am VERY sorry if this has been covered and I just overlooked it somewhere but I promise I have searched and searched for an answer to my question due to not wanting to be flamed for asking a repeat question but.....I have noticed that I have made 6 posts since joining in September/October of this year. I also have noticed that since my first post, every additional post hasn't been counted in my post count.

My question is, has anyone else had this problem? or is this something in my settings that I must have messed with and gotten all out of whack? I've been on a number of forums before but this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Help please?? Thanks!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
In which subforums have you posted? There are several in which posts are not counted.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
It has been covered before but more than likely as an off topic conversation in a random thread. We hav designated sections where posts arent counted due to people blasting posts around the forum just to meet the 50 post rule for selling goods. We want people to interact with the forum and its members to gain some sort of trustworthiness and gauge a persons integrity and commitment to the community before selling someone something. Its been put in place just recently.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
There are several in which posts are not counted.
Is there any way / things that tell us which threads are exempt from post counts? If not, can someone tell us which ones are in such a manner? (I don't really care about my number of posts, but I'm just being curious.)

Reaction score
It has been covered before but more than likely as an off topic conversation in a random thread. We hav designated sections where posts arent counted due to people blasting posts around the forum just to meet the 50 post rule for selling goods. We want people to interact with the forum and its members to gain some sort of trustworthiness and gauge a persons integrity and commitment to the community before selling someone something. Its been put in place just recently.

Makes perfect sense to me and very understandable. I'm not worried about a post count either it's nothing but a number but wanted to ask out of curiosity. I appreciate the replies instead of flames LOL. I didn't want to seem stupid or post something a million people have asked about everyday but it was merely just annoying me more than anything that it wasn't changing haha. But thanks for all the clarification! :beer2:

Back