Post Pics Of Your Tinted Windows

pewyee

Reaction score
Any more pics? I want to see how 25% in the rear and 30/35% in the front looks like.

whereismyshoe

Reaction score
Any more pics? I want to see how 25% in the rear and 30/35% in the front looks like.

I don't have a picture right now, but i'll vouch that this is about perfect. I have 35 in the front and 20 in the rear, and it looks great and has perfect visibility at night. if you're going for security though, i'd say go with 20 on the fronts and 15 in the back. sometimes i wish i had done that, but i'm quite satisfied with what i've got.

pewyee

Reaction score
Getting my tints this Saturday. I'm either going for 25% all around or 20/25% in the rear and 30/35% in the front. Still deciding. :)

AngusTEx

Reaction score
What color is your car and what part of the country are you from?

If you live in the south/sw/se, I'd recommend darkest limit on each side. I have 15% rear (limit), 30% sides, and I regret not going one notch lower for the sides at 25% limit. Oh, and on Nighthawk Black.

Sorry I was gonna take a pic of my 30% for you but haven't got the chance yet.

skabone

Reaction score
limo in the rear, and 15% in the front windows.
what is the quality of the tint the shop is using. In AZ your tint quality makes a gigantic difference as well as the darkness. I got the top of the line tint and paid right around $200. for the price your stating sounds like your going to be getting the entry level tint that could have the tendency to turn purple over time.

whereismyshoe

Reaction score
limo in the rear, and 15% in the front windows.
what is the quality of the tint the shop is using. In AZ your tint quality makes a gigantic difference as well as the darkness. I got the top of the line tint and paid right around $200. for the price your stating sounds like your going to be getting the entry level tint that could have the tendency to turn purple over time.

yeah, that's what happened with mine too, the shop i went to uses Llumar tint and offers a lifetime warrantee. It cost me around $250 but it was worth it. also, the back window is all one piece which, i don't know how many other shops do this, but it makes a gigantic difference.

skabone

Reaction score
yeah, that's what happened with mine too, the shop i went to uses Llumar tint and offers a lifetime warrantee. It cost me around $250 but it was worth it. also, the back window is all one piece which, i don't know how many other shops do this, but it makes a gigantic difference.
exactly, you do get what you pay for when it comes to tint.

slow f23

Reaction score
I have limo all the way around.. sorta tough to see at night but oh so worth it.

no one can see in at all :]

paid around $250.. and have had it for almost a year and no hassle from cops yet o_O

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
$220 is EXPENSIVE for a tint job.

I got one of my other cars tinted in FL with 20% Llumar for $110, that included a strip across the top of the windshield.

I guess it depends upon where you live.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
15% all around. My bro paid $100 for it back when it was his car. Great quality too. No hassle from cops yet.

DSC08001-1.jpg

Back