Post Pics of your window tint

brettg4215

Reaction score
I got 5% all around but i think im about to do another 5% over the back windows and the very back....but i also roll down the windows when i see the po po's.
SDC11193.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yeah, lol.......pretty sure his car hasn't changed. Which is a good thing because it's clean and sexy as it sits.

chriskarel

Reaction score
can someone plz tell me what can be done about the dot matrix on the top rear window??? I was told they cant do anything and it looks like crap. should I just cover it up?? Thanks

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
can someone plz tell me what can be done about the dot matrix on the top rear window??? I was told they cant do anything and it looks like crap. should I just cover it up?? Thanks

Dot matrix? Are you referring to the upper section of your rear defroster? The antennae is also part of the rear window. You can't do anything about it, its a functional part of the window.

I need to go mess around with a dot matrix printer pretty soon, its been too long.

jaron001

Reaction score
if you mean tinting over the dot matrix any good shop should be able to get it right... there is a liquid they put on it so it can adhere better

Back