Post pics of yurself

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Got a pic of myself from a couple years ago...

And call me "soft", but I had to throw in a wedding photo cause I got married a couple months ago...

Don't worry, the hair got shaved right back off the day after the wedding. haha

And of course, I had to throw a couple pics of the ride up since i got done with the blackhousing! (Sadly, its not even really clean/washed...)

n58401518_30045963_1808.jpg

IMG_9656.jpg

apr09049.jpg

apr09048.jpg

apr09046.jpg

apr090532.jpg

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score
Photobucket fail.

Either copy the IMG code and paste it or the direct link and then clikc the image button here and paste it.

beardohio

Reaction score
Rocking the Adidas cleats as well :rock: do you play for your high school or in college or what? How fast you throwing?

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Rocking the Adidas cleats as well :rock: do you play for your high school or in college or what? How fast you throwing?

Sadly... I havent played for like 3 years now... I was tossin at Clarion (Pennsylvania) when that picture was taken. Its just a smaller DII State School.

Like everyone though, I absolutely believed I was going to get drafted... haha

But I was only at like 87-88 consitently, with the every once in awhile 89-90 mark... And if you're tryin to get picked up.... Went to like 4 different tryouts, and thats definitely not gonna cut it as a righty unless someone's got a Tim Wakefield knuckle or something..

But now, I'm just a "workign schmuck" - workin for "the Corporate Man" lol

Seriously, give everything you got into sports if you can and have the opportunity -- I wish I woulda tried just a little harder and/or worked on better mechanics when I was younger! You can see in the pic, my arm was trailing my body and my wrist is cocked back...

Too busy drinkin through college I guess to truly work at it maybe? Or once you got a "bad throwing habit" its veeery hard to break...

Enough rambling about baseball for me.... haha - I definitely miss it!!!

Latest posts

Back