post your 2 door coupe pics

sincity2dr

Reaction score
I also am going to tint the tail lights, and I think I should remove the spoiler

sincity2dr

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
I hate to keep breaking your hopes...but the OEM won't fit 01-02 either...sorry haha

Maybe with extensive modding it could..but i have never seen it

OH that red one is slightly lower now..he is dropped on omni coilovers..which will get you the lowest..

OMG this diferent bumper style is going to kil me, I want a very simple body kit. and I dont like any of the ones they make for my year model.. what if i changed my front and rear bumper, how much would this kit cost me , and where do I buy it

WillT.

Reaction score
If you decide to remove the spoiler, then you will have some holes that will need to be filled, if you haven't realized that already. That means that you will have to get your trunk lid painted, too. I'd leave it.

sincity2dr

Reaction score
i know, i would rather do a lip kit, than a full body kit. I like it very simple and clean, and I realized that about the trunk. I have done some crazy stuff in the past with cars, this trunk thing is no big deal. But thanks for looking out guys

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
you could probably trade it for a 98-00 if you really want to..because lots of people like your bumpers more...as far as lip kits for your car, the best is the Mugen lip..

frontmf0.jpg

sincity2dr

Reaction score
its the best bacause thats all I can find for it, I like it but wasnt sure that it went real good with the rest of the car. I just really like that red car. I probably will buy that lip and see how I like it once its droped with my rims. I never did get any feed back on my wheel selection. what do you guys think. I know alot of people dont like going chrome cause they like more of the race look . I like the show look, and race look , and my car will never be fast

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If you don't mind doing a bit of custom work, you can get the oem sides and rear to fit an 02 with stock bumpers. That's my plan when i get some more money. Then stick with the mugen lip (my car is the silver one above).

You could easily trade your 02 bumper with someone with a 98-00 without the oem lip. Anyone will do it in a second if they arn't going with an oem lip.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I am not sure if it will because when you look at yours, your corner is different..kinda slopes up...98-00 are just smooth all the way around

Back