Potholes suck !!!!!!!

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
That setup is asking for it.

I run at least a 40 series sidewall. You can hit anything with that small of sidewall and destroy your rim. A big *** pot hole is when it dents a rim with a 50-60 series sidewall tire.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
I looked at the rim a little more to see if it can be repaired. It can't. There is a stress crack just inside the rim behind the spoke and lip about 6" long. Time for a new rim and tire or new wheels

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I looked at the rim a little more to see if it can be repaired. It can't. There is a stress crack just inside the rim behind the spoke and lip about 6" long. Time for a new rim and tire or new wheels

wow man that sucks. Those rims looked pretty good on your car too!

bsivoljr

Reaction score
OMG SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WHEEL AND NICE FALKEN TIRE. I'd cry if my TENZO'S WERE potHoled

4drh22accord

Reaction score
THE POTHOLE !!!!!
Pothole011.jpg

Pothole008.jpg

Pothole009.jpg

Blown strut for sure. Estimate for 2 new wheels, tires and 1 strut was $961

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
damn. goodluck with getting the state to reimburse you. i fail to get reimburse for my homegrl when she hit the pothole and bend the rims. state said tire was low profile . i even try the reimburse while livin in jersey.same anwser.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Well the claim has been started. I sent the claims rep the estimate. Waiting to hear back from him. Hopefully it will be good news. Hell even if I didn't have low profile tires, that thing is a canyon and would tear up any rim

Back