premeet for 626,714, and.. socal (walnut meet)

accordy

Reaction score
how abt the 714, 626 and 951 groups meet individually and we'll meet up at the in-n-out burger joint in walnut... after all groups have met, we'll roll down to teh meet 6GA style :D

around the village you meet? where there's bath and beyond, kohls,pet's mart...etc?

i think it'll be a lot of people including the meet up people plus other people who are there to eat and shop.and it's also across the sheriff department.

nexTOme

Reaction score
around the village you meet? where there's bath and beyond, kohls,pet's mart...etc?

i think it'll be a lot of people including the meet up people plus other people who are there to eat and shop.and it's also across the sheriff department.

sheriff + bosozuku style = ultimate fail...:sad:

accordy

Reaction score
but i saw there was a meet one time when i went to in N out. it was at night though.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
around the village you meet? where there's bath and beyond, kohls,pet's mart...)etc?

i know tht place very well cos i lived close by before... the popo r ok as long as we dun do anything stupid ;) so, we meeting at the drive thru star bucks at 2 pm then for the 626 peeps?

we can meet at in-n-out at 2:30 pm so tht al the 6ga caravan can gather... then we'll roll out together :thumbsup:

hendizzlez

Reaction score
ok.. i dont think any 714 ppl are meeting with me so ill hit the freeway at 1:15 and hopefully be at starbucks by 2. its right next to target.. right? or why dont we meet at target/the parking lot in front of the parking structure (on the left side of the entrance into target's parking lot....)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^v6p is having a pre meet at target, so i won't be there :hide:

i'll be at teh drive thru starbucks close by there (off the 10 freeway at rosemead, but the other side of the freeway) at 2:00 pm... i'll wait till 2:15 pm b4 i head out... call me up at 951 742-9729 if u guys wanna roll :thumbsup:

btw, bring camcorders and camera for the drive there... we'll be shooting for the 6ga video :rock:

nexTOme

Reaction score
^^v6p is having a pre meet at target, so i won't be there :hide:

i'll be at teh drive thru starbucks close by there (off the 10 freeway at rosemead, but the other side of the freeway) at 2:00 pm... i'll wait till 2:15 pm b4 i head out... call me up at 951 742-9729 if u guys wanna roll :thumbsup:

btw, bring camcorders and camera for the drive there... we'll be shooting for the 6ga video :rock:

roy, can you pick up my lugnuts fromm steve for 20 bucks? i cant make it.....
if you wanna know why, refer to my vent thread please...i am soooo sorry.....

if n e thing, give me a call....702-8293....you know ontario area code....

PROJECT H

Reaction score
yes drive thru ftw! hahahaha 626 meeet up at the drive thru right?

wait jae..... what???

Back