problem found? tranny problems :'(

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I meant 6 speed...yeah lol but there is someone selling a CL-S around the block from me for 6 grand with 75,000 mi on it...should I just buy that up? lmao...i dnt have cash tho...and the only people who would help me on it are my grandparents, and if they do that, my graduation present of a brand new BMW option is gonzo :'(

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
otherwise how much does a 6 speed swap cost in total?

and back on topic, would the flush and some transmedic help? I bought spark plugs on my way to school today so come Saturday we will see, but I just wanted to see if you guys thought this would cause my horrible mileage

imaricer:)

Reaction score
not at all. i hate bmws. except the m3 of course.

i really would rather have a tsx or mugen si

dildoforealdo yo

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
im lining up a 135i at the moment. We have gone to look at a few with the M package ;) so I need to make this car last until graduation and more since I will give it to my girlfriend until we can get her a new car, which I would like to get her a Mini Cooper S :D

and its difficult wanting anything other than twin turbo straight six..muahahaha...as bad as I've always wanted an STi, the 135 is classy and a beast. Its more sensible moving forward.

eggs

Reaction score
im lining up a 135i at the moment. We have gone to look at a few with the M package ;) so I need to make this car last until graduation and more since I will give it to my girlfriend until we can get her a new car, which I would like to get her a Mini Cooper S :D

and its difficult wanting anything other than twin turbo straight six..muahahaha...as bad as I've always wanted an STi, the 135 is classy and a beast. Its more sensible moving forward.

you should get he 1 series M supposed to be a sick car

and i love bmw they are such nice classy cars.. i drove my friends rental 328xi (i think it was) while his m was in the shop and the car was amazing

LoveLee

Reaction score

thats the car i want. Its sooooo nice. what color do you want?

Back