Problem sale with 671CG5

Status
Not open for further replies.

white beauty

Reaction score
alright, i purchased a set of black housed headlights from 671CG5 about three weeks ago, and have yet to recieve them, i have pmed him multiple times but no response, I was wondering if anyone on here knows him personally and can ask him whats going on. thanks

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
has he signed on the past few days?? (EDIT) nevermind he was on today.. remember he doesn't live in the U.S. so it could take some time, i can pm him though if you want me too..see what is going on

white beauty

Reaction score
oh, i didnt know he didnt live in the US, but ive pmed him a few times and he didnt respond, he said that he would ship them in a few days, that being three weeks ago, ill pm him one more time and see if that works

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
jorge's a standup guy...im sure hes just really busy at the moment. it can take up to 16 business days to ship from guam, last i did business with him.

since eric sent him a pm, that should be enough...hope it all works out :)

white beauty

Reaction score
damn he lives in guam, didnt realize he was that far, i pmed him about 10 mins ago, so hopefully he replies back

671CG5

Reaction score
Sorry. Im not a bad guy...lol. I've dealt with some people on here ryan being one of them. Like I told you earlier I was busy with school. I even got sick from the stress that one class gave me....damn. If I saw this thread I would have been all over it.

I sent it out since 7/13/07. I was gonna ask you if you needed insurance and tracking number but I didn't have time to ask you. And I didn't want to provide it beacause the package was big and it would have killed me to provide it out of my pocket. I would have done it if it was a small package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back